Updated on July 20, 2022
1. If you use the Daaay App as a visitor, we will not collect information related to your personal identity;
2. If you register as an official user of the Daaay App, we will obtain your personal information based on the registration and login method you have chosen, which may include your phone number, Apple account, and WeChat authorization information. This information will be used to bind your member subscriptions and synchronize your event information. If you do not provide this type of information, you may not be able to use these services normally;
3. In order to improve our products and services, we may collect and utilize data that cannot be directly linked to specific individuals, such as overall data on the use of different poster styles;
4. Mobile platforms have a licensing system for specific types of device data and notifications, such as push notifications. You can change the settings on your device, agree or refuse to collect corresponding information, or display corresponding notifications;
5. The Daaay App will not provide, share, or sell your personal or event information to any unrelated third party, unless you obtain your permission or voluntarily share it with others. You are responsible for your personal proactive sharing behavior;
7. The Android end of the product integrates Youmeng+SDK and push channel SDK (such as Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, vivo, etc.). The push channel SDK needs to collect device identifiers (IMEI/MAC/Android ID/IDFA/OpenUDID/GUID/SIM card IMSI information, etc.) to uniquely identify the device and push messages to the user device.
8. The Android side of the product uses the Alipay SDK and Weibo SDK to obtain network status, WiFi status, mobile phone status, read and write storage space, and change the Z-axis arrangement tasks, so as to use the Alipay payment function and WeChat sharing function.
9. To ensure your normal use of our services, maintain the normal operation of basic software functions, optimize the performance of this software product based on your device terminal and network status, enhance your software experience, and ensure the security of your account, we will collect your device name, device type, device model and version, operating system, system properties, IP address, operator information, Wi Fi status/parameters, Device identifier (such as IMEI, IMSI, MAC address, Android ID, hardware serial number), application ID, network type, sensor information, and other information. Please note that individual sensor information is not personal information and we will not use sensor information for other purposes.
10. The Daaay app includes a self start function, which automatically starts when switching languages to change the display language of the app to be consistent with the selected language.
11. Account cancellation process: Click on the My icon in the upper right corner of the homepage - Account Settings - More - Cancel Account, and account cancellation will take effect immediately.
12. The Daaay App will strive to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, modification, leakage, or destruction, but we cannot guarantee against hacker attacks and other issues that may affect information security; If we suspect or discover any behavior that undermines security, we may suspend your right to use all or part of the service without notice; If you believe that your account or information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
13. In the following circumstances, the Daaay App will disclose all or part of your personal information or event information you have added based on your personal wishes or legal regulations:
1) Disclosure to third parties with your prior consent;
2) To provide the products and services you require, it is necessary to share your personal information with third parties;
3) According to relevant provisions of the law or requirements of administrative or judicial institutions, disclose to third parties or administrative or judicial institutions;
4) If you have any violations or disputes of relevant laws and regulations, Daaay App service agreements or rules in your country or region, you need to disclose them to a third party;
5) Disclosure deemed appropriate by other Daaay apps in accordance with laws, regulations, or privacy policies.
14. If you obtain this software or an installation program with the same name as this software from a third party without authorization from the Daaay App, the privacy risks or losses arising from this are not related to the Daaay App;
15. Our products and services are mainly aimed at adults. Without the consent of parents or guardians, minors are not allowed to create their own user accounts. For cases where personal information of minors is collected with the consent of parents, we will only use or publicly disclose relevant information when required by judicial or administrative authorities, explicitly agreed by parents or guardians, or necessary to protect minors.
Hangzhou Xinghezuoyong Network Technology Co., Ltd